Monday, December 1, 2008

where does the time go.

Wow can you believe that it is already December. Where has the time gone?
Thanksgiving came and went so fast. But the funnest thing about this time of year is the BLACK FRIDAY....
This year there wasn't a whole lot of things on any sale add that I couldn't live without. But it is like an addiction I just have to go.
My daughter Chelsea and I got up at 2:00 a.m. yes 2:00 a.m. how crazy is that. We went to Khols by 3:30 and had to stand in line since they didn't open until 4:00 a.m.
Chelsea was crazy out of control running to the area that we needed and looking for what we needed. Which was new bedding. She grabbed it out of my hands and ran to the front of the store to get in line. She was the first in line. We were in and out so fast there were people still in line waiting to get in the store.
Our next stop was Walmart. We got what we need there and were in and out.
We met up with my sister and mom in Ogden. We got what they needed and stood in line for them to show up.
We had lunch for Breakfast and went home and went back to bed. Chelsea didn't move until later in the afternoon.
it was alot of fun. I think that will be one of our traditons. For how ever long that will last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog!! Hooray!

CMalone said...

I have no patience for shopping after Thanksgiving. Did it once down in Anaheim. Couldn't even walk the stores. Incredible!

Great blog. It's such a great way to keep the family together sharing thoughts and ideas we wouldn't normally share with one another. It's a way to express our doubts and fears and the joys we feel.

Good luck with your blog.
Carol Anne