Monday, December 8, 2008

Lovely Weather

This weekend we had a great weather. It was warm and sunny.
Today however it looks like winter has finaly decided to show up.
I watched the new last night and they said we could have a storm and by this afternoon we would have snow.
Well guess what, there is snow this morning. I am so excited! NOT!!!!!!
Why can it not just snow on the mountains, the grass, the houses? Why does it have to snow on the roads? I would be ok with it if it would just not be on the roads.
I so hate to drive in the snow.
I know this will make my kids so HAPPY!!!! That means there will be snow on the mountain for them to go snowboarding. And Chelsea's christmas will not be wasted since all she wanted was new stuff for snowboarding. And Tyson can continue his goal to become the ultimate snowboarder!!!
And Jesse can hit the hill with his friends, since he has not gotten to the snowboarding thing yet. But that is sure to come in the next year or so.
And me I will be at home on the couch with a blanket, sweats and slippers with a book or a good movie.
I guess I should be happy at least we will (maybe) have snow for Christmas!!!

No comments: