Thursday, January 15, 2009

ANGER

"EVERY SIXTY SECONDS YOU SPEND ANGRY, UPSET OR MAD IS A FULL MINUTE OF HAPPINESS YOU'LL NEVER GET BACK"

I have this little saying posted on my wall at work. I look at it every day to help remind me not to get angry.
I have to tell a little story that happened to me over the weekend.
As some of you know things have been a little crazy for me the last few months. For some reason I can not get the drama out of my life. But anyway, I went to take Chelsea to school on Monday morning and "SOMEONE" had keyed my driver side door of my fancy little black car.
I was so MAD that I could not say anything all the way to the bus stop.
When I returned home I call the police and filed a report. But with out actually seeing the person there really is nothing they can do. Unless I have proof.
Funny thing is I know who did this. Yes I know!!!!! But there is nothing I can do.
I thought of revenge on this person but for what? Would that make me a better person? No it would only drag me down to their level. Which is pretty low.
So every day that I get in my car and look at that nice key job on my car I thank my lucky stars that I made the choices I have made in the last little while.
So I have taken this saying and used it every day. Because someone else is not going to ruin my day by doing stupid childish acts against me. In fact I feel sorry for them that they had to do that just to prove a point.

1 comment:

CMalone said...

I'm sorry about your car. That must have been awful. I can't imagine what gets into people who think that destroying someone else's property is fun and exciting.